Nature Lake – Vice President Ecommerce & Operations
About Nature Lake
Nature Lake LLC is a new Minnesota-based, sustainability-focused cleaning solution company. Our comprehensive line of tablet-based cleaning and hand soap products are designed to:
- Reduce shipping emissions
- Reduce plastic waste
- Save you money
- Protect our waters
- Get your home sparkling clean
We believe everyone deserves a fresh, clean, beautiful home. We also believe that there’s absolutely no need to punish our planet in the process. With Nature Lake, a truly guilt-free clean is finally possible.
About the Opportunity:
Do you want to put your leadership, ecommerce, and logistics skills to work leading a new sustainable cleaning products company? We are seeking a Vice President of Ecommerce & Operations, who will be an entrepreneurial leader responsible for operating and growing the Nature Lake business and our suite of sustainable products.
How you’ll Impact the Business
Vendor Management and Logistics
- Develops Manufacturing Partners.
- Ensures production is completed in a timely manner.
- Negotiates favorable pricing and terms.
- Develops comprehensive marketing execution plan to achieve financial objectives.
- Accountability for all Nature Lake web site and all online marketing initiatives including but not limited to: PPC, Email, Content Marketing, Social media marketing and Partnerships.
Inventory management and Fulfillment
- Expedites and ensures timely shipments and inventory availability.
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels at each fulfillment center.
- Oversees timely order fulfillment, efficient fulfillment costs.
- All other supply chain issues.
- Achieves annual revenue and profitability objectives.
- P&L Development and Management.
- Establishes pricing and manages to planned revenue and profit margins
- Review all financial information to assure we are meeting plans and profits.
- Assures data integrity and proper integration between platforms (Amazon, Woo commerce and QuickBooks).
- Develops strategic growth plans for Nature Lake brand.
- Creates product road map for Nature Lake Products in coordination with product innovation and development team.
- Stays at the forefront of industry trends, competitive launches, and sustainability advancements to ensure that Nature Lake products are a leader in the sustainable cleaning products category.
Other Duties as Assigned and Apparent.
- Crosstrain and backup for other team members.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to lead in a new company with the backing of a 26-year-old parent company behind it.
- Working on a brand that aligns with your values and makes a positive impact in the world.
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid work structure
- Paid Time Off Program
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time off and Charitable Giving Match
- Six or more years of leadership experience in Consumer Product Marketing and Sales with a proven track record of success leading complex projects and/or programs. A background in cleaning products is ideal.
- Six or more years of ecommerce and online marketing management experience. Amazon marketing experience helpful.
- Superior negotiation skills, attention to detail, and project management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to establish clear, measurable goals and deliver on commitments
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills – the ability to influence, work in cooperation with cross-functional teams and effectively lead without direct positional authority
- Adaptable and able to work in a quickly evolving work environment where change is the norm
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The passion to set and meet high standards of performance
- MBA or equivalent preferred. Bachelor’s Degree required
Nature Lake is a division of ARAnet, Inc.
ARAnet Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. ARAnet Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ARAnet Inc. Are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. ARAnet Inc. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. ARAnet Inc. encourages applicants of all ages.